Hi! I’m a very experienced, passionate and pragmatic freelance IT consultant. As a coach, software developer & architect, and a strong leader, it is my mission is to help companies significantly improve their software quality and delivery process.
Recent clients include International Card Services, MessageBird, Schiphol Group, Royal FloraHolland, De Persgroep, Nederlandse Spoorwegen and Mercedes-Benz.
Please contact me if I can help you with:
- Continuous Delivery & DevOps culture, tooling and organization
- Containerization and migration of legacy applications
- Kubernetes cluster setup & security
- Digital transformations
- Building and leading Agile teams
- Cloud native software
- Assisting with implementing GDPR compliance, especially in event sourced contexts
- Software audits and overhauls of large, complicated legacy applications
- CQRS & Event Sourcing
- Architecting highly available systems
I regularly speak at (international) conferences and events. I’m also available to speak at your (company) event, or give (on-site) training sessions on a number of subjects. For suggestions, please refer to training sessions and talks!
I’d love to get to know you! Send an e-mail to michiel AT michielrook DOT nl, or message @michieltcs on twitter.