Earlier, I wrote a post about literature (books, articles, etc.) on Continuous Delivery and DevOps. As I’m currently developing a new talk on Effective Leadership (in the context of Agile/DevOps environments), let me share a few books (in English and Dutch) that helped me or that I reference in this talk.
English Leadership Books
- Turn The Ship Around! (L. David Marquet)
- Team of Teams (Stanley McChrystal)
- Team Geek (Brian W. Fitzpatrick)
- Our Iceberg Is Melting (John Kotter)
Dutch Leadership Books
- Niemand is belangrijker dan het team (Otto van Wiggen)
- Onze ijsberg smelt! (John Kotter)
- Gooi het roer om! (L. David Marquet)
Please leave a comment if you have additional suggestions! I’ll share more books (and other literature) in follow-up posts.